When selecting an industrial lens for your machine vision application, you must first consider the following:
- Lens Mount - Does your lens have the same mount as your camera?
- Resolution and Pixel Size - Does the lens resolution fit the sensor resolution?
- Focal Length - Is the focal length appropriate for the sensor size and the application?
- Image circle: Does the image circle diameter correspond at least to the sensor size?
- Aperture: Does the aperture match the predominant light conditions in your application?
Our technical experts are here to help!