MODEL: VC-90MX-M26V0 (mono sensor class 0)
MODEL: VC-90MX-M26V1 (mono sensor class 1)
MODEL: VC-90MX-M26V2 (mono sensor class 2)
Vision Systems Technology is the Master Distributor for Vieworks cameras in North America. The Vieworks VC-90MX camera has a 90 megapixel CMOS image sensor (Vieworks Proprietary Design) running 26 FPS, with a rolling electronic shutter. The VC-90MX is ideal for applications requiring precision detail in a wide FOV at real-time video rates.
Applications for the VC-90MX include:
- Wide View Surveillance (harbors, metropolitan areas, stadiums, border security
- Semiconductor Wafer Inspection looking for defects without having to do endless scans
- Disk Platter Defect Inspection detecting surface particulates
- Flat Panel Display Inspection resolving larger panels & with higher throughput
- Document & Film Scanning without having to do multiple passes
- Automated Optical Inspection needing finer detail and higher throughput
VC-90MX pricing and performance make inspecting silicon wafers for defects highly desirable using the 3.5u pixel to give high MTF (142.9 lp/mm Nyquest sampling limit) and real-time video rates. The VC-90MX digital camera measures 77 x 77 x 94 mm in size and weighs only 530 grams. The VC-90MX cameras are immediately available.
Free demo units of the VC-90MX cameras can be arranged by contacting Vision Systems Technology.