Vieworks CMOS and CCD Area Scan and TDI Line Scan Industrial Vision Cameras
Vieworks USA | High Resolution | Ultra-High Speed | Pixel Shift
Since 1999, Vieworks designs precision imaging instruments to fit your machine vision applications. Vieworks offers a wide range of camera models that are highly stable, rugged and designed for long use, using the industry standard CameraLink (CL), Coaxpress (CXP) or GigE Vision (GigE) interfaces. These industrial cameras offer superior performance and resolution. Vieworks vision cameras have a feature rich serial command set that is simple to use and intuitive. Vieworks has their own serial communication program which allows you to fully configure their cameras with ease.
- VA Series (Advanced High Speed CCD Cameras) are progressive scan high performance industrial cameras based on the latest 5.5㎛ 4-tap CCD sensor technology from ON Semiconductor (formerly Truesense Imaging, Inc.). Trusense Imaging’s new 4-tap readout structure results in 2x the frame rate as compared to previous generation image sensors. Frame rates as high as 125 frames per second at 1 million pixel resolution can be achieved.
- VC Series (High Speed CMOS Cameras) are Advanced CMOS industrial cameras using ON Semiconductor, CMOSIS and Vieworks Custom image sensors for machine vision. Equipped with the latest global shutter CMOS image sensor technology available today, these cameras offer high-speed image processing capabilities, precise exposure control, and outstanding noise reduction technology.
- VH Series (High Performance CCD Cameras) are progressive scan high performance industrial digital cameras based on 2-tap CCD sensor technology from On Semiconductor (formerly Truesense Imaging, Inc.). Camera functions are easily updated in the field using our standard serial interface. These cameras use the latest CCD technology from On Semiconductor (formerly Truesense Imaging, Inc.) and Sony which provides superior low noise performance resulting in high dynamic range.
- VN Series (Ultra High Resolution Pixel Shifting Cameras) are based on pixel shift technology with the sensor mounted on a nano-positioner stage which moves the sensor by 1/3 or 1/2 of a pixel in the X & Y direction producing either (4) or (9) images combined into 4X or 9X super resolution. Pixel Shifting cameras are designed for applications where an object is stationary and extremely high resolution is required. Equipped with Vieworks’ advanced pixel shifting technology based on a precise piezoelectric stage, the VN-29MC camera’s resolution can be extended from 29 megapixels up to 260 megapixels. With the VN-200MX camera, customers in the industrial market can take advantage of 427 million pixel resolution at 3 fps.
- VNP Series (Pixel Shifting Cameras with TEC Integrated) are based on pixel shift technology cooled with a Thermoelectric Cooler (TEC) with the sensor mounted on a nano-positioner stage which moves the sensor by 1/3 or 1/2 of a pixel in the X & Y direction producing either (4) or (9) images combined into 4X or 9X super resolution. VNP Pixel Shift cameras are designed not only for applications where extremely high resolution is required but also where high image quality is essential. The TEC maintains the operating temperature of the CCD at up to 15 degrees below ambient temperature to reduce noise significantly. Pixel shift technology, based on a precise piezoelectric stage, allows image captures as high as 420 million pixels using the VNP-190MX camera.
- VP Series (Thermoelectric Cooled Cameras) with CCD and CMOS Imaging Sensors. VP Series cameras are high performance industrial cameras. These cameras use a cooling technology developed for, and used by, many demanding medical market customers. The TEC maintains the operating temperature of the CCD at up to 20 degrees below ambient temperature. These cameras provide stable operating conditions and the ability to expose for a long period of time to increase camera sensitivity.
- VS Series (Advanced Scientific CMOS Cameras) uses the sCMOS image sensor, or scientific CMOS sensor, to achieve high-quality images without compromising the speed. Its high sensitivity featured with low noise and high quantum efficiency makes VS series ideal for biometry, medical and scientific applications.
- VT Series (High Sensitivity & High Speed TDI Line Scan Cameras) are High Sensitivity & High Speed Time Delayed Integration (TDI) Line Scan sensors exclusive from Vieworks in monochrome or color. VT series cameras are designed for applications where faster line rates and higher sensitivity are critical. Vieworks' advanced TDI line scan technology based on the outstanding hybrid imaging sensors allows image captures as fast as 120 kHz line rates with up to 128x higher sensitivity using the VT-4K7C camera. Even superior resolution, line rate and sensitivity, up to 200 kHz line rate and 256x greater sensitivity can be achieved using the VT-12K5X camera. VT series is available with the Camera Link or the latest CoaXPress interface standard to meet application-specific requirements.
- VX Series (Aerial Imaging/Surveillance Cameras) are precision Aerial Imaging & High-End Surveillance cameras that offer extended environmental performance and provide the highest attention to detail. These cameras incorporate an interline transfer CCD with resolution of 6576 x 4384 providing not only auto exposure, gain and iris controls but also auto focus and Birger mount control.
Vision Systems Technology is proud to be the North American Master Distributor for Vieworks. Complimentary Demo units are available for qualified buyers and our Engineers are available to assist with any questions you may have, just ask!